Monday 17 January 2011

Transitions

Something is stirring, slightly throwing me off track. I am emotional and the tears flow easily. Is the birth imminent? My own mother is coming. In my heart, in my soul, I feel it’s right that she is coming. I am yearning to see her even though I don’t want to say that aloud. Inside me there is a voice crying out for Mama. And, no one can imagine how much I love my girls. How much Mother represents. How deep the bond runs. How tearful I get thinking about the big changes ahead, that these might be the last days of us being together, the four of us, the tight, balanced number. It is going to be shattered by a fifth member.  Although I still see a wonderful image: a flower, in the middle the little one, surrounded by four-strength-love. The core surrounded by silky colourful petals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment