Monday 12 December 2011

The longing of a woman

I am grappling with something these days. It is about longing, my longing. What is it I am longing for? It is difficult to find the words to describe it. It is buried and inscribed deep down into the caverns of my soul, where shadows and light meet and dance the story of love and passion. Not the kind that is flaring up and then subsides leaving you empty but a fire in the belly that ever burns and guards fiercely that which is important and key to the growth of the soul. 


I want to express that and I want someone to meet me in that expression. And sometimes I feel that other does not exist. Maybe that's not it though. Maybe I am scared to unleash that bellyful of fire and therefore I feel there is no one there to meet it? 

It takes courage. 

Yes.

What if I express, live, be that which is 

cavernous
fleshy
juicy
strong
healthy
all-encompassing
bountiful
fertile
wise
deep
truthful
magic
old
round?




Open Rooms 
Internal Spaces 
Body Harbouring Blood
Blood Harbouring Body 
Spaces 
Internal Rooms 
Open

Body Space 
Image Body 
Space Image 
Body Space Image 
Body Space Form 
Body Space 
Sacred Body 
Space Form

Heart 

Body Bones 
Structure 
Fluids Body Space 
Fluid Form Space 
Sacred Body 
Cathedral of Structure 
and Chaos 

Body 

Image Space 
Sacred 
Valid 
Body Sacred 
Space Body 
Sacred Space 
Body Sacred Space 
Cathedral of Fluids 
Mixing 
Faith Space

Sacred Spaces 
Sacred Room 
God forms a heart 
and the Star twinkles 
joyfully 
playfully 
safely 
Sacred Spaces 

Room for thought 
Food filling internal catacombs 
Internal space 
Landscape 
Sacred Spaces 
Playing in the halls of monsters 
Glittering stardust 
Powder of dust 
Lifting
Sacred







No comments:

Post a Comment